jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

Broken (English version).

Sometimes we try to convince ourselves. We say "it is not a bad life, just a bad day". But I feel broken inside, and pain only leads to more pain.
People loves to believe they have total control of their lives and the situations they face, when truth is, everything sucks big time and there's no escape or a way to heal. 
I think I finally feel the people who kill themselves. It is not always about being attention seekers, because they tried that already, and realized that in real life no one cares for nothing but their own lives, and no one is particularly indispensable, nobody cares for you and nobody ever has time enough to try to get what you mean. There's always somebody waiting for you to fall, someone waiting for you to fail so they can say "I told you" and replace you, someone waiting for being right at the end of the day so they can step over you,  after all, what is life but a wild race to hurt other people in order to feel better with who you are?

No, no one gives a fuck on me.
No, it doesn't have a solution.
No, you don't get what's going on just because you always have better stuff to do. 
No, is not that bad, not for you, at least. 
No, is not the end of the world, but it is for mine. 
No,I don't want or need you to help me, truth is no one can.
No, I don't want to kill myself, I am afraid it would make /way/ too many people happy. 
But I don't wanna stay alive either, does that make any kind of sense?

0 comentarios:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top